Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chi-Town Here We Come!






I am incredibly excited, our next event will be in Chicago. It has been awhile since we have been in the Windy City and I may have to extend a day or two and spend time in my midwest favorites:



#1 - It's a no secret that I'm a bit of a shop-a-holic and where else to start is Michigan Ave. Of course a cute outfit will be needed for the night.

#2 - Dinner at Keefer's one of my all time top steakhouses! I'm already salivating thinking about the filet mignon!

#3 - Just a little too much wine at dinner and we stumble over to the House of Blues, in between catching a great live show, this hotel has the best bowling ally with the city's top DJs. There have been many of nights of "healthy" competition that has gone down on those lanes!

#4 - The day after... now this is only hearsay & I have yet to experience it... Garrett's Popcorn, apparently it the perfect Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner cuisine. We have one here in NYC but being that it is located in Penn Station, it might as well be in Times Square.

Of course I'll be blogging on the hunts along with our event which I haven't forgotten about and will soon announce. Let's just say it will be just as fresh as the crisp Nordic Air!



No comments: