Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Getting Down and Dirty With Venues: The Secrets of Contact Negotiation" by Christy Bareijsza, CMP, CMM

For a copy of the presentation "Getting Down and Dirty with Venues: The Secrets of Contract Negotiation" from the successful Catersource/Event Solutions 2009 Conference please email info@theredcarpetevents.com.

"It was terrific meeting you. I really enjoyed your class. Thank you for sharing all the knowledge."
- Catherine An, An Catering from Crustaceans

"Thank you for taking the time to present. It was very informative and a pleasure meeting you as well. I will definitely keep in touch."
- Natily Santos, Aramark

"I really enjoyed talking with you this morning and appreciate your getting this to me so quickly.
I too believe that we learn and grow by sharing our tools and tips."
- Marla Martinsen, Martinsen Group

"Thank you for your informative session this morning and for sharing your presentation with me. Your tips and tools for negotiating contracts will really help my colleagues and me."
- Ginger Castle, UCLA Fund

No comments: