A great way to throw a party and not bankrupt your budget is to do some fun, economical winter decor!
Start by grabbing those unused candy canes & add them to your drink. To compliment the food, what better way to emulate the snow then adding powered sugar to the presentation of hors d' oeuvres! Finally, channel your inner child and grab the paper and scissors and start cutting those snow flakes for a Winter Wonderland!
* 5 oz of Vodka
* 2 oz of white Creme de Menthe
* 1/2 oz of Peppermint Schnapps
* Candy Cane
* Crushed sugar
* Pour all of your liquid ingredients into a shaker 1/2 full of cracked ice & shake
* Dip the glass rim in the crushed sugar
* Strain your luscious peppermint martini into 2 freezing martini glasses
* Add a candy cane in each glass for garnish