Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tip of the Month ICE CREAM

OK...I'll admit it, when I'm running out of the office and over to the Post Office Box, I get a rush of 12 year old excitement as I run past the Mr. Softee truck and into the building.  I always have the will power going in to check the mail, but coming out, I end up making an unconscious bee-line for the truck to get my favorite soft chocolate cone with rainbow sprinkles!

"You Scream, I Scream, We ALL Scream for Ice Cream".... OK, that was corny.

My point, and I do have one, is that everyone loves ice cream, so why not bring the classic treat into your meeting or event?  Especially in the dead heat of summer, how better to cool off your attendees with miniature ice cream cones via hors d' oeuvres style?  The smiles on their faces will be priceless!  Better yet, breaking between a stressful board meeting, to have a "1950's style" Ice Cream Man stroll in with a hand cart passing out Chocolate Eclair, Strawberry Shortcake or Almond Good Humor treats? (Bringing back memories now!)  You will be amazed by the line of adults giggling like school children! 

Why not think outside the box and reminisce about the fun things in life and integrate them into your next program!

No comments: