Monday, March 10, 2008

The California Gold Rush is Turning RED!


Just after college, I spent some time in Northern California. As much as I loved the area, I left my heart in San Francisco and fate brought me back to New York. Ten years later, we're making it back to the Bay Area!
I am deeply proud to announce The Red Carpet Events has opened an office in Napa, California that will be service both the Napa Valley Region and San Francisco Bay Area. Located at 1836 Second Street in Napa, we are here to accommodate all of your West Coast event planning needs!
With this expansion, there has been some incredible talent brought on board to help! Maria McCuen, who will be spearheading the California venture, Milirae Castro who is working hard on the East Coast getting us organized for the new market and our new intern Melissa Gee who's excitement and energy reminds us all why we love what we do!
We're working on the new site as we speak, so be sure to check us out at www.theredcarpetevens.com to catch the latest "Memories with STYLE!"

1 comment:

Crissy said...

Christy! OMG, that's HUGE! Congratulations!! :)