Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm BACK! It's been a minute......


I can hardly believe it's almost the END of February, where is 2008 going? Where do I begin? I apologize for my lack of communication, as all you event planners know - December is usually the month from hell and after all those endless holiday parties.....the last thing YOU want to do is celebrate! I thought I was going to have a bit of a break and jumped right into January with a ton of new events. Always thankful and blessed to have the work but my little blog suffered from it.......
Some of the cool events in January were for Mashable.com at the Palace Hotel in SF and a tribute to Jack Kerouac in the NY Public Library hosted by Jim Irsey, the owner of the Indianapolis Colts. I will report on each individually along with getting back to my "Tip of the Month", which has become really fun. I also want to touch on some more personal issues planners deal with. I got a big response from the Karma blog and I would like to investigate more in that realm of our business, especially when it comes to dealing with personalities. No comments from the peanut gallery who knows me personally!
That being said, stay tuned to see a lot more from The Red Carpet! We just opened an office in the San Francisco/Napa Valley area and our thrilled to start making some noise over on the West Coast! Plus, it gives me an excuse to spend more time at the vineyards! Keeping busy!

No comments: