Sunday, July 08, 2007

Viva La Dominican Republic!




Ok...it's been awhile & I have let my blogging get behind, but with good reason, I have been busy with events! Over Memorial Day weekend, I coordinated the wedding of Lylette Pizaro & Rene McLean at the Capcana Resort in beautiful Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! Despite the questionable weather, the rain held out and the happy couple was married on the beach in her gorgeous Vera Wang dress and his Gucci linen suit....I haven't seen a more stylish wedding party! After the non-denominational ceremony, the guests enjoyed a relaxing cocktail hour by the pool with a local band. A seated dinner immediately followed in Caleton, the cathedral ceiling, 4 star restaurant located in the hotel. With the help of Ana Lisa Brioche, the hotel's Director of Operations, the event was flawless! The joyful day was completed with a white HOT, HOT, HOT after party on the beach.....complimented with sexy white drapery, lounge furniture, an incredible DJ, flip flops for the guests and a candy bar to die for! Lylette & Rene danced the night away with 75 of their closest friends and family. I'm so grateful they allowed me to be a part of their special day. Best wishes to the happy couple!






No comments: