Sunday, July 08, 2007

Style for Style....


Remember that episode from "Sex in the City"....come on ladies, we all do. This time I'm not talking about Richard, the hotel mogul that broke Samantha's heart, but talking about the influence Carrie & the girls had on the style trends. Being an event planner, I'm too worried about client needs, event trends & hotel rates, that I leave myself to the very last minute. Knowing image is everything, it's often easier said then done. But, I found that best thing that could ever happen to my closet and shoe addiction...right in Jeresy City! Meet Remi Fagbohun, stylist & personal shopper to the stars! Owner of The Versatile Shopper (http://www.theversatileshopper.com/) she has taken my closet to new horizons! She has made it easy for me to look great...flawlessly. The true test is when my friends started complimenting me on my outfits....not knowing my secret! But of course I'll share it with YOU! Definitely check her out, you will see her work on wire image & runways everywhere! Plus the fact that she's an incredible person....it's off the hanger!

1 comment:

Bluntremi said...

Awww-
Here's to more stylish days ahead!!