Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jason Groupp Photography


On behalf of the Red Carpet Events, I would like to congratulate of of my dear friends and favorite photographers, Jason Groupp. Jason and I have worked together for years and I have always been well aware of his talents....underlined by the endless praises from my clients!
Finally, Jason has been recognized by one of the leading magazines in the wedding industry....The Knot (www.theknot.com). He was featured as one of the top 10 photographers in NYC in the magazine's "Best Of" edition. In a city with so much competition, this is such a huge honor and something to be very proud of. We are all really excited for him and hope he is basks in every ounce of the glory! Experience his talented work at www.jasongphoto.com. Congratulations Jason!

No comments: